1. Request an Enrollment Packet by calling IWCA at 606-510-1968 or email your request to email@example.com. We can email the Enrollment Packet to you, or you can schedule a time to pick one up from IWCA.
2. Read and understand the Student/Parent Handbook and other documents contained in the Enrollment Packet.
3. Complete the Application for Admission along with any documentation pertinent for acceptance. Complete the Request for Student Records Form.
4. Schedule an interview with administration. At least one parent/guardian and student must be interviewed as part of the admissions process. Submit the Application for Admission, any documentation pertinent for acceptance, Request for Student Records, and pay the Application Fee at the time of the interview.
5. Schedule student Placement Testing.
6. Within three business days of completing steps 1 through 5, you will be contacted about your child’s acceptance.
7. Once your child has been accepted, you will need to promptly complete the rest of the forms contained in the Enrollment Packet and submit them along with a copy of the child’s certified, full-size Birth Certificate, the child’s Immunization Certificate, and a copy of their Social Security Card. A student who does not have an Immunization Certificate must have a Certificate of Religious Exemption on file on IWCA.
*Medical/Dental/Eye Exam Forms completed by the respective
*Student/Parent Handbook Agreement
*Payment Policy Form
*Emergency Contact & Pickup Information Form
*Emergency Medical Release Form
*Media/Publicity Permission Form
*Certified, Full-size Birth Certificate (Copy)
*Social Security Card (Copy)
*Immunization Certificate or Certificate of Religious Exemption
*Student Records Request Form
Please submit all of these forms before the scheduled date of Parent Orientation.